The heater is intended for heating: span >
- engines ;
- cabins; span>
- aggregates; < / li>
- cargo compartments. li >
The heater may only be installed in vehicles. It is not permitted to use the heater for direct heating of the cargo compartments of vehicles carrying dangerous goods (ADR) (Accord européen relatif au transport international des marchandises Dangereuses par Route, Russian: European Agreement regarding the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road < / span>
- Turn on the heater every 4 weeks to prevent jamming of mechanical parts.
- By the beginning of the heating period, have the specialists check the heater.
- Every 10 years after commissioning, replace the heat exchanger.
- Only use original Webasto heat exchangers.
- The year of commissioning is indicated on the nameplate.